Wednesday 5 September 2012

First post for 2 months

If you live in the UK, you'll appreciate why my garden blog has been empty for 2 months. The weather has been so wet that I would just have been writing endless moans about slugs, rotting flowers, no chance to get out in the garden, and lots more negative stuff. Now it's September and the sun has come out. Time for a mammoth weeding session in the herb garden. It's out with the hoe, and if I don't get around to picking up the weeds right away I'm hoping the sun will kill them off. There's no rain forecast, but the mornings are cold with a heavy dew, so the weeds might not shrivel as much as I want.Actually , most of the herbs are pretty healthy in spite of the rain. Ayway, here's to happy weeding
Here's a flower you can always rely on whatever the weather- taken this time last year, but looking just as good in 2012, the Nasturtium. So, hoe at the ready and I'm off out in the sun. I love weeding- read all about How to enjoy weeding- my top tips, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've enjoyed your visit, if you have any positive thoughts to add, please do. Feel free to Pin the pictures and to Google + this page!